Please send an ENGLISH CV for consideration.
Underground Optimization Manager, Mining Engineer/Mine Manager/Mine Overseer (Central America).
Our client with its operations in Central America is looking for a young and dynamic mining professional to form part of their mining optimization team. The position involves evaluating current standard practices at the operations as part of a team of professionals to investigate and implement methods to improve productivity, costs and safety on the mine. It would also involve a degree of mine planning as part of the team to optimize production.
- Salary up to USD120K per annum as well as full accommodation, and other benefits included.
- Six day working week.
- You will be required to learn Spanish within a period of 5 months.
- Bsc. Mining Engineering Degree or Equivalent. Individuals that have a Mine Overseer/Mine Manager certificate of competence will also be considered for this role.
- Note that this position is not an “office position” The main objectives would be to be underground and to add value to the production teams.
- Ability to communicate in Spanish (desirable but not essential). A willingness to learn Spanish in a period of 5 months.
- Experience in an underground trackless mining production environment
- Previous experience in mine planning, mining optimization and advising and assisting the mining production and engineering teams
- Hands on experience and taking this attribute into the new role
- Ability to work well within a team of professionals in order to achieve the objectives set out to increase production, trackless equipment availability and turnaround time as well as costs and safety.
- Fit and healthy in order to cope with demanding underground visits.
Please send an English CV for consideration.
HOW TO APPLY: Please register and then Apply Online.