R Market Related/Negotiable based on experience
A company within the telecommunication space is seeking the services of a Marketing Manager to develop, implement and execute strategic marketing plans for the entire organisation in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
- Grade 12
- Marketing Diploma/Degree qualification or equivalent
- Computer Literate
- Must have previous experience as a Marketing Manager
- Preference will be given to candidates that comes out of the telecommunications industry
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about the company and drive qualified traffic to our front door.
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and social media that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Be in charge of marketing budget and allocate/invest funds wisely.
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Experiment with a variety of organic channels- content creation, content curation, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, etc.
Please Register and quote EHC441 in the subject line