Maintenance Manager – Surface Process Plant
Permanent position in Central America for a Maintenance Manager in the process plant. The position would entail the total maintenance of the Zinc/Lead mill and flotation concentrator. This would include reviewing standard maintenance operating procedures and ensuring implementing best practices to ensure proper maintenance is taking place allowing optimal production within the mill and concentrator.
- Bsc. Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in a maintenance environment in a process plant preferably in both disciplines with knowledge of electrical and mechanical maintenance
- Good knowledge of Spanish.
- At least 10 years experience in the maintenance of a process plant
- Ability to implement best practices and ensure proper adherence to standard operating procedures
- Ability to train and motivate staff to ensure maintenance targets and preventative maintenance is taking place
- Proven experience in the planning, leading, organizing and control functions within a process plant in the maintenance management function
- Technical knowledge and experience in performing maintenance for all Mechanical equipment on ball mills, cascade mills, Mill drives and electrical motors. Mill discharge and concentrate pumping. Flotation plant experience, Compressors, Conveyors and Crushing plant.
- Adherence to Engineering specifications and standards to assist with the proper application of specifications and standards to ensure that equipment meets requirements in terms of availability, quality and maintainability.
- Salary according to qualification and experience - subject to tax.
- Six day working week.
- Accommodation at nominal rate; Company phone, Medical Assistance, and other benefits.
HOW TO APPLY: Please register and then Apply Online.