Maintenance Superintendent for Surface Process Plant, Spanish speaking (Central America).
Please send an ENGLISH CV for consideration.
Permanent position in the Mining Sector in Central America for a Maintenance Superintendent in the process plant. The position would entail the total maintenance of the Zinc/Lead mill and flotation concentrator. This would include reviewing standard maintenance operating procedures and ensuring implementing best practices to ensure proper maintenance is taking place allowing optimal production within the mill and concentrator.
- Bsc. Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Good knowledge of Spanish.
- 10+ years experience in a maintenance environment in a process plant preferably in both disciplines with knowledge of electrical and mechanical maintenance.
- Technical knowledge and experience in performing maintenance for all Mechanical equipment on ball mills, cascade mills, mill drives and electrical motors, mill discharge and concentrate pumping,
- Flotation plant, Compressors, Conveyors and Crushing plant experience.
- Ability to implement best practices and ensure proper adherence to standard operating procedures
- Ability to train and motivate staff to ensure maintenance targets and preventative maintenance is taking place
- Proven experience in the planning, leading, organizing and control functions within a process plant in the maintenance management function
- Adherence to Engineering specifications and standards to assist with the proper application of specifications and standards to ensure that equipment meets requirements in terms of availability, quality and maintainability.
- Salary from 70 – 80k USD per annum.
- Six day working week.
- Accommodation at nominal rate; Company phone, Medical Assistance, and other benefits.
HOW TO APPLY: Please register and then Apply Online.