Front End Developer Graduate - Pretoria
R20000 per month.
If you can answer YES to all 5 of these questions you should apply for the Front End Developer Graduate post.
1) Do you stay in a 30 km radius from Pretoria?
2) Do you have a Tertiary qualification in IT?
3) Do you want to develop for front end?
4) Are you creative and tech savvy?
5) Can you read & follow instructions?
Graduates from the University of Pretoria will be given preference, however not exclusive too.
Digital solutions company is seeking a graduate Front-end developer.
The Front end developer creates the environment for everything that users see and touch: content, layout, and interaction. The front-end developer creates interaction and user experience embedded in a site. Everything a visitor sees, clicks, or uses to input or retrieve information is the work of the front-end developer who creates client-side software that brings the design to life.
Front-end developers are the bridge between the designer and the back-end programmer, which means they have to be both creative and tech-savvy.
Focus is on user experience, and the technology they implement will hinge on how well it accomplishes that speed, efficiency, and smooth functionality.
- Tailoring user experience
- Production, modification, and maintenance of websites and web application user interfaces
- Implementing responsive design for mobile sites
- Contributing some back-end experience, collaborating on APIs, and more
- Maintaining software workflow management with a project management tool - Subversion
- Consult on SEO best practices
- Testing the site during development for usability and fixing any bugs
Please Register and the Apply Online quote EHC487 in the subject line
The above specification is as per requirements from the particular client, and as such we will not deviate from the specifications. We are not responsible for creating the requirements, we are however responsible to adhere to the requirements.
It is important that we applying you must quote the relevant reference number in order for your Application to be filed correctly.
This graduate program is open to South African Citizens only