Principal Consultant (EHC477) - Location: Bryanston
Salary: R800 000 – R 1,200 000 per annum.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in Computer Science or a related field
- Minimum of 10 years work experience with some supervisory
- A minimum of three certifications on current version of the relevant product suite.
- A minimum of one external certification in area of expertise
- Experience or training with three or more of the following areas:
o Object oriented programming (Java/C++/.NET)
o RDBMS (Oracle, Informix, DB2, SQL Server, Sybase, MySQL)
o Operating Systems (Linux, Unix, Mac OSX, Windows)
o EAI, middleware, or other integration experience
o Web servers (Netscape, Microsoft) or web application servers
- Act as team lead and provide direction in solution design to other consultants at client site.
- Lead the preparation of client proposals; participate in RFP process; and participate in the identification and development of sales opportunities.
- Demonstrate expert working knowledge of WebMethods products and methodologies.
- Train, coach, mentor, and assist others in a team effort.
- Identify additional product/services opportunities in customer organization.
- Create and present functional or technical training materials
- Interprets business situations and uses best practices to improve products, processes and services
- Analyses and solves complex problems; considers existing solutions from a new perspective
- Develops new solutions and support others in solving complex problems
- Implements technical/ functional architecture for complex IT applications
- Coordinate and lead customer workshops
- Analyse functional requirements and provide detailed technical specification and effort estimation
- Knows the relevant competitors and their distinguishing characteristics in the market
- Technical expert in specialised area/industry and has technical knowledge in other areas
- Manage technical projects with low complexity or risk, if necessary.
- Manage colleagues in a professional manner and if required in a disciplinary capacity
- Presentations to clients and internal management to be conducted in an effective and professional manner.
- Considers and understands internal/external challenges and recommends best practices
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
#team #lead #solution #design #IT