GEOSPATIAL BUSINESS & CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP REPRESENTATIVE– (EKE048)
Area : Fourways
Salary: Market related
Background - Our client uses a variety of technologies to deliver geospatial information to a range of industries and market sectors. They offer services to support civil engineering and infrastructure development, mineral exploration and mine management, environmental planning and rehabilitation, as well as urban and agricultural planning. We use remote sensing technologies such as Lidar, Aerial Photography, Satellite Imagery, Radar and ground based GPS Surveys.
We are looking for a results-driven GEOSPATIAL BUSINESS & CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP REPRESENTATIVE to actively seek out and engage customer prospects with existing and new clients primarily within Africa. You will be required to prepare and provide sales proposals to meet the customer’s needs. You need to help ensure high quality customer service and satisfaction and assist the Sales Department to achieve their set sales targets.
- Proven successful sales work experience in similar role or field or, a Geospatial background with a Survey, Remote Sensing or GIS qualification.
- Highly motivated person in a rapidly changing environment
- Somebody who is abreast of trends and changes in technology
- A team player with the ability to work towards deadlines
- Professional Approach to Sales Environment to build credibility and trust with Clients..
- Ability to sell and communication and negotiate with Clients.
- Treat Clients with courteousness and respect.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to Client needs.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREA’s:
- Establishing, developing and maintaining positive business and customer relationships.
- Ensuring the Company financial success and viability by reaching sales targets in a responsible manner..
· Present, promote and sell (close deals) to Clients and or Organisations products/services using the technologies availability within SMC to increase sales.
· Preparation of professional sales proposals and tenders.
· Have focused optimistic and empathy interactions with Clients.
· Understand Clients decision making hierarchy.
· Be prepared to travel; locally and internationally.
· Perform cost benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
· Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
· Reach out to customers through prospecting, lead generation, cold calling and arranging client meetings.
· Achieve sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
· Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
· Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
· Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.