Salary : Salary CTC Neg 35k-40k , including Company car ,petrol , medical Aid , provident fund
- Human Resources related degree / higher diploma
- Subject Matter Expert knowledge on general HR principles
- 5 years in a Senior HR Practitioner Position
- Retail Industry Experience will be a bonus
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To plan, direct and coordinate human resource management activities of the unit to maximize the strategic use of human resources and maintain those functions effectively.
- To be a key player in providing strategic Human Resource (in its widest context) guidance and advise to the autonomous unit management team and to influence operational strategy.
- To develop, maintain and review Human Resource strategies, policies and procedures that are in line with company and legislative requirements.
- To ensure that Human Resource activities comply with the strategy, policies and procedures in line with company and legislative requirements and updates
- Provide specialist Human Resource Management support and coordinate the HR Functioning across the entire HR Spectrum.
Some of the areas include:
- HR Administration and Reporting and daily operations
- Training & Development
- Recruitment & Selection
- Succession Planning
- Organisational Effectiveness
- Performance Management
- Employment Equity
- Remuneration and Benefits
- Industrial Relations. (CCMA, Disciplinary hearings and Grievances etc.)
- Policy and procedure formulation
- Management of the Human Resource and Payroll System
- Management of the Time and attendance system and leave administration
- Employee terminations
HOW TO APPLY: Please register and then Apply Online.