Practice Manager/PA ( EKE092)
Constantia Kloof, Jhb
R18000 – R20000 per month.
MUST BE AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY.
Essential minimum requirements to be considered to post:
- Preferably a tertiary education in this field
- Must have experience in working for Psychology practice
- Own Vehicle and Driver’s License
- Must be both fluent in English and Afrikaans
Key Performance Areas:
- Diary Management and making of appointments
- reminders of all clients 24 hours prior to appointments
- Client Files and informed consent
- Ethical issues and Confidentiality according to legislation and HPCSA Policies
- Ensuring that ICD10 Codes are correct according to standards
- Marketing, webpage and advertising functions like Therapist Directory etc.
- issuing invoices, daily statements, monthly statements, receiving of payments and issuing of receipts as well as follow up on all outstanding payments
- Management of the Psychometry Library in an ethical manner: including procurement of instruments
- Set up and maintain referral lists
- Keeping CPD Portfolio up to date and assistance with CPD attendance
- some desk top research
- Supporting in HPCSA work
- Management of CPD Academy: includes Marketing by email, on Social Media and liaising with potential delegates and managing the workshops on the day, ensuring Catering for events, issuing of CPD certificates, attendance registers and evaluation forms as well as serving refreshments, cleaning up and setting up of venue with necessary equipment, ensuring that equipment including flip charts are available and in working order. Also includes annual application for accreditation and annual report for HPCSA purposes
- Management of Workshops for Preparation for the Board Examination: including marketing and all other support as with CPD Academy
- Familiarising, keeping up to date with Psychometric instruments and ensuring “fit for purpose” instruments are available when needed
- Administration, scoring and interpretation of Psychometry within Scope of Practice of Registered Psychometrists according to ethical principles and best practice
- Assisting with preparation of Professional Documents (Psycho-Legal Reports Assisting with Power Point
- Communicate and liaise with attorneys/stakeholders
- Communicate with clients
- Assisting with electronic and IT issues
- Offering and making of tea and coffee where necessary
Please Register and then APPLY ONLINE quote EKE092 in the subject line.