Main Market Sales Representative (Liquor industry experience)
Our client, a national distributor in the Liquor industry is looking for a Main Market Sales Representative that will be based in Rustenburg in the North West province.
- BEE position and the ideal candidate must have 3 – 5 years selling experience preferably in the liquor industry and residing in Rustenburg.
Reporting to the Main Market Sales Manager on all happenings of the business within the area.
The incumbent will be expected to cover the following areas:
- Rustenburg and Mafeking
- Mmabatho and Zeerust
- Northam & Marikana
- Brits & Swartruggens
- Lichtenburg & Ventersdorp
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Servicing of all the Retail, Wholesale, Urban independent Bottle Stores and Groups as well as all the Chain Groups throughout the area with a regular detailed calling plan.
- All calls are to be logged on the Company’s Market system when completed.
- Ensuring the forward share of all brands is maintained by ensuring the correct levels of stock are maintained at all times
- Ensuing that big powerful displays are erected in all stores throughout the region
- Conducting and identifying outlets where activations need to take place
- Monitoring the success and failure of all activations
- Putting together a data base of all the prime outlets that are buying our brand for the various wholesalers in the area
- Ensuring the merchandiser is well versed on all happenings in the area and where displays need to be built
- Business and market intelligence
- Identifying new listings opportunities
- The ability to look and for and identify new business/open new accounts
- A willingness to travel throughout the above mentioned areas
- The ability to conduct business on all levels and build meaningful business relationships.
Basic Salary plus commission; Pension, Medical Aid, Car Allowance, and Petrol Card. Full details will be shared with shortlisted candidates.
HOW TO APPLY: Please Register and then Apply Online.