IT Solution Architect (EKE099) - Cape Town
R 70 000 per month
Preference will be given to EE candidates
- BS Computer Science/ similar tertiary
- Must have a solid foundation of IT technical skills (ideally should have spent several years as a programmer and solution designer)
- knowledge of software modelling
- A solid grasp of IT concepts, patterns, principles and technologies
- A solid understanding of enterprise integration patterns
- Knowledge of IT governance, operations and best practice
- Ensures delivery fits within the guidelines published by enterprise / solution practice architects and is in compliance with the IT strategy.
- Oversees the implementation of new integration services to ensure they adhere to the signed off solution architecture designs.
- Provides options and recommendations to business stakeholders to ensure that they can make the best business decisions based on the different solution alternatives and patterns.
- Technical Consultation:
- Analyses business processes to determine how IT investment could deliver value through improved cycle times, lower costs and improved quality.
- Builds the detailed transition plan for the more effective exploitation of IT investments.
- Defines a solution and ensure that it: Meets the business requirements. Meets the non-functional requirements. Fits within the guidelines published by the enterprise / solution practice architects. Is in compliance with the IT strategy. Can be readily leveraged by other parts of the business.
- Responds to stakeholder needs and influences the development of alternative solutions.
#solutions #architect #cape #town #jobs #recruitment #IT