Head of Operations: Technical IT / ISP / Telecommunications (EKE173)
Salary: R 500 k o R 700 k per annum
Area: Cape Town CBD
Preference will be given to EE candidates.
The purpose of this position is to take overall responsibility for the performance and ongoing development of the call centre, ensuring delivery of contractual obligations, client relationship development and ensuring growth and developing in this Technical/ ISP environment.
- Minimum 10 years operations management experience, with at least 3 years in a senior managerial position in an ISP environment including routing, switching and security knowledge.
- Must have a broadband technology background.
- Must have an ITIL qualification
- Proficient in internationally accepted methodologies, processes and operational frameworks, such as ITIL.
- Understanding of Contact Centre or Service Desk Centre Industry in terms of how people and technology work together for business optimization
- Experience in the development and adherence of policies, procedures and processes
- Experience in the development of SLA’s
- Must be willing to start work early and be willing to work in a nightshift
The Key Performance Areas:
- Technical Management
Maintaining high levels of technical understanding and support to the operation.
- Operations Management
Policies, Procedures, Reports, Projects and Reports.
- Leadership and People Management
Strategic Leadership fostering teamwork, effective communication, compliance and performance management.
- Training and Development
Up-skill and Motivate with effective leadership, mentoring, coaching and performance improvement.
- Financial Performance Management
Ensure sustained and profitable financial growth. Budget management. SLA and Contract Management.
- Client Relationships
Main point of contact for the Client to ensure collaboration of operational goals and vision.
Please APPLY ONLINE and quote EKE173 in the subject line