Permanent position for a Key Account Manager : Poultry in Centurion
R700 – 900 000 p.a. CTC + quarterly and annual incentive bonuses
Our industry leading client seeks a Key Account Manager to manage the monogastric business focusing on key account management, sales, marketing and business growth.
- Take accountability for the monogastric business on a territory basis
- Key account management, organize and manage relationships with key distributors, integrators, influencers, consultants and end users in the region.
- Drive marketing strategies, launches, advertising and promotions.
- Develop a regional monogastric strategy and implementation plan
- Achieve annual budgets for sales, GM and OPEX.
- Build momentum business in the monogastric segment. Launch various products
- Call on customers and end users
- Build a network of resources to support key products
- Represent and present at trade shows and industry events
- Keeps abreast of trends in the field, reports and champions new thought with management in respective divisions
- Enlist technical support resources as needed to efficiently and effectively meet customer and territory sales requirements.
- Develop and implement appropriate research and demonstration trials
- Achieving/exceeding revenue and gross margin sales targets in territory for the entire Poultry portfolio of products.
- Building product and brand awareness with key customers, influences, and end users
- Develop a comprehensive business plan that sets key account plans, priorities, and tactics for delivering results.
Tertiary Degree and 5 years Animal Health industry experience
Fully Bilingual (English/ Afrikaans)
Clean driver’s licence and own vehicle
Hunter type personality with strong customer focus
Quantitative and financial understanding
Understanding of nutrition and biological function in poultry
Understanding poultry diseases
Sound understanding of poultry production systems
Good understanding of regulatory environment
Working knowledge of scientific basis of MFA, Nutritional Product lines and Vaccines and how products deliver value to producers.