Permanent position for a WORKING FOREMAN/SENIOR MECHANIC – PORT ELIZABETH.
- Diagnose, test adjust and repair systems of diesel/petrol power vehicles.
- Examine, test drive and troubleshoot electrical and mechanical problems using standard testing procedures and diagnostic equipment.
- Perform repairs and replace defective parts.
- Perform routine and scheduled maintenance services.
- Maintain inventory and restock parts.
- Maintain records of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- May perform other general garage duties as needed.
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair problems of general and advance nature.
- Ability to perform tasks requiring heavy physical effort.
- Knowledge of tools, equipment, materials, methods and practices of engine repairs.
- Ability to work in a safe and efficient manner.
SALARY IS NEGOTIABLE (Looking for a quality person).
Please Apply Online.