Assistant Company Secretary
R 250 000 ctc per annum
A splendid opportunity to grow your career within this renowned and established Property Company has recently become available to join this high performing environment and work closely with the Group Company Secretary.
Assist the Group Company Secretary to provide an efficient and effective company secretarial service to the Group and to ensure compliance with governance and statutory requirements.
If you can describe yourself as being an organised self-starter who is systematic and task orientated, pays attention to detail, has good planning, multi-tasking and co-ordinating skills and can work well under pressure whether independently or as part of a team, you will be a potential candidate for this position.
· Relevant Tertiary Qualification
· 5 years relevant experience or similar type experience;
· Greatsoft / Esec experience;
· High competency level of minute taking and compilation of agendas;
· Advanced Word and Excel Skills.
· Own Car and Driver’s License
· Ability to speak Afrikaans
· Accuracy & Professionalism
· High levels of stress tolerance.
· Strong personality
· Excellent communication skills
· High attention to detail
· Strong Administration skills;
· Able to take initiative
· Well-organised, courteous, conscientious, resourceful;
· Able to multitask and work under pressure.
· Practical knowledge and understanding of the requirements of Companies Act, Corporate Governance standards, and King IV;
· CIPC changes, registrations and deregistrations;
· Trust changes, registrations and deregistrations;
· Deal with auditor queries;
· Maintaining Company Registers / Statutory Reports;
· Filing of Annual Returns to CIPC;
· Ensuring all correspondence and administration is completed timeously and correctly;
· Collate reports and ensure that any other documentation prepared is of good quality and in line with the departmental quality standards;
· Board and Shareholder Meeting Administration (setting up of meetings, drafting of agendas, compilation of Packs and ensure timely distribution of the packs, notices of meetings, etc);
· High Quality Minute Taking;
· Attend to other related duties as requested by the Group Company Secretary from time to time.