JR PROJECT MANAGER: RESIDENTIAL CONSTRUCTION
R360 000 per annum (Cost to Company)
• B.Sc or B.Tech Building Science
• 5 years experience in similar position
• Current Residential Construction background ESSENTIAL!
(NO Commercial Construction candidates will be considered)
• Be able to manage various sites/contracts simultaneously
• MS Projects, Excel
• Manage the day to day running of the construction business inclusive of Staff Management, Industrial Relations, Management of Productivity, Quality Control
• Reporting to MD
• Board presentations to EXCO
• Implementation of best practice
• Implementing strategies and structures
• Production planning
• Health and safety compliance in terms of the Occupational Health & Safety Act and
• Construction Regulations
• Environmental compliance
• Building client relationships
• Develop & implement long term strategic objectives
• Building the brand and resilience of the business
• Overall accountability for the profitability of the business
• Identifying obstructions to performance and implementing mitigating measures
• Excellent customer relations skills
• Excellent administration and communication skills
• Prepared to travel within Vaal Triangle
• Bilingual (English & Afrikaans)
Only candidates who comply with ALL the above mentioned stipulations will be considered.
All successful candidates will be contacted, if not contacted please consider your application unsuccessful.
This position is open to South Africans ONLY!