This post has expired! It was posted more than 90 days ago.
SEO/PPC manager ( EKE276)
R30 000 per month
- Must be an experienced (min 5 years) and enthusiastic SEO/PPC campaign manager with a proven track-record in paid search marketing to administer and manage SEO and PPC for clients.
- The ideal candidate will have a solid knowledge of SEO principles, Google AdWords, GDN, Lead gen on Social media, campaign monitoring, creating reports and advising agency team on how to improve the performance of SEO and paid search campaigns.
- The successful candidate will work on an exciting mix of business-to-business and consumer brands.
- They must be results-driven, numerate, analytic, passionate about the internet and live and breathe search.
- Keep up to date with paid search advertising trends, techniques and industry related software
- Implement and manage paid search on Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Conduct detailed competitor research
- Conduct extensive keyword research, analyses and test keyword performance across multiple channels with multiple campaigns
- Set-up and run paid search campaigns including writing adverts, bid management, advert placement and ongoing optimization across various channels
- Utilize bid management tools and data modelling to maximize the effectiveness of PPC campaigns
- Monitoring keyword bids and daily/monthly budget caps
- Reporting on quality scores, impressions, click through rates and other account metrics
- SEO Keyword research
- Collaborate with agency team to ensure all activity is complementary, e.g. landing page split testing, tweaking and optimization to deliver best possible click through and conversion rates
- Conduct A/B testing to improve; landing pages, ad copy, keywords, bids
- Optimize campaigns to improve client ROI
- Monitor campaign results, analyses key metrics, optimize click-through and conversion rates and create and review daily, weekly, monthly reports for clients
- Build relationships with external representatives from Google, Facebook, etc.
- Provide recommendations on strategy execution, keyword opportunities, and campaign structuring and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals
- Participate in client pitches and monthly status meetings
Please Apply Online and quote EKE276 in the subject line