Head Systems Developer ( EKE291)
Highlands North, Johannesburg
R highly negotiable for experience
The role of the HSD is to build event registration websites and apps, as well as manage the RSVP process before the event. The candidate will need to master the use of our events management software and become proficient in using this to provide clients with the best possible service. Included in the responsibilities will be the building of the onsite systems in order for us to deploy onsite services during registration for events.
An important element to this position is the ability to handle client interaction, manage expectations, give advice and work outside of the normal office hours’ framework. This role will be geared toward upskilling the candidate to a point where he/she can manage events onsite and have a team of systems developers to manage as the company grows.
- Build registration websites
- Build event apps
- Handle client queries and changes leading up to the event
- Manage entire RSVP process
- Build onsite portal
- Give advice to clients regarding their event
- Master the event management software used by the company
- Manage onsite elements
- Manage team of developers as company grows
Minimum of one tertiary education qualification (Degree/Diploma).
- Above average computer skills.
- Weekend work at times, after hours’ work, deadline management
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good social skills
Please Apply Online and quote EKE291 in the subject line