Property Portfolio Manager - Cape Town
R700 – 800 000 CTC per annum, depending on experience + bonus
Our client, an eminent South African based organisation, provides a fully integrated property development and management service in the commercial, retail and industrial sector is seeking an intrepidPortfolio Manager to join their growing organization based in the Cape Town office
- Supporting the MD and CFO of Property Management, the Facility/Property Operations employees, particularly Property/Facility Managers in the deliverance of their duties at their respective properties to assure safe, well-maintained, and award-winning facilities.
- Working with Facility/Property Managers to assure that all proper documentation is in place for maintenance and that all properties conform to national, local and industry requirements.
- Working on new business as a transition Team Leader to assure that new accounts are assimilated into the organization in an organized and methodical manner, to effect a smooth transition.
- Provide guidance and support to field personnel, including overall planning, and direction, in order to achieve safety, operating and financial goals and process efficiency
- Ensure all Operational Processes are in place for Utilities, Maintenance, Risk, OHS, General Warranties, SLA’s etc
- Support the operating and capital budget development process for each account.
- Work to develop motivational programs to achieve excellent performance and exemplary service to clients.
- Reporting at an executive level on Financials, HR, KPI’s,
- People management
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred. (Business Management or Financial Management)
- 8 years Property Management experience, not negotiable, 4-5 years at Senior Level
- Excellent understanding of Utility Management and Financial Processes
- Across the Board experience in Commercial, Industrial and Retail
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written with ability to deal effectively with all levels of company and client personnel.
- Experience establishing vendor specifications for building services, building operational budget creation, proven experience managing & reducing operational costs and solid experience with property management systems.
- Candidate must have a proven track record of maintaining accounts with highly developed interpersonal skills and ability to quickly build rapport with all levels of staff.
- Proven experience in process improvement and operational excellence.