UI Developer ( EKE032)
R30 000 – R45 000 per month
We are looking for developers that are enthusiastic and looking to make a name for themselves, with an appetite to create truly awesome apps. We are a market leader in the telecommunications industry, with a focus on innovation and automation.
Experience & Qualifications:
- A degree, diploma or equivalent qualification in a relevant field, e.g. Computer Science, IT, ICT.
- Design software solutions that meet the business requirements and are easy to maintain.
- Develop software systems according to specifications.
- Follow and contribute to development policies and procedures.
- Take part in regular stand-ups, planning sessions, retrospectives and development sprints.
- Contribute to creating and running automated testing, maintenance and bug-resolution processes.
- Help in maintaining our development and production environments.
- Roll up your sleeves and get stuck in! We're a small team in a dynamic environment so we need developers who don't mind pitching in with everyone else to do whatever it takes to achieve great things.
- UI Developer:
- Experience with at least one MVVM framework, e.g. Angular, React, Knockout, Backbone etc.
- Experience with tools like jQuery or KendoUI.
- Strong general understanding of client-side development.
- Comfortable working with REST/SOAP web services.
- Must be passionate about user interface design and user experience.
- Prototyping experience using tools like Balsamiq, Sketch, Pencil, etc. useful.
- Test-driven development including knowledge of stubbing, mocking and spies.
- Server-side experience: Java, C#, NodeJS, VB.net
- Mobile app development – using frameworks like Native script, Xamarin, Ionic/Apache Cordova.
- A working knowledge of APIs and web services, particularly JSON, REST, SOAP and similar data integration methods.
- A working knowledge of cloud development, hosting and database services.
- Knowledge of Redis, Resque, Memcached or WebSockets.
- A working knowledge of SaaS, IAAS, MBaaS and BaaS services.
- Experience working with the Agile and SCRUM methodologies.
- Experience with GIT / Bitbucket.
- Broad RDBMS experience, specific flavour irrelevant. Experience with, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSSQL and some NoSQL ideal.
- A working knowledge of current web and mobile app development.
- Comfortable working in a Windows and Linux environment.
- Can work both individually and as a team player.
Please Apply Online and Quote EKE032 in the subject line