Permanent position for a Trainer in Boksburg, Gauteng
Offer: R20, 000.00 to R25, 000 + Benefits after successful completion of probation
Preferred Minimum educational qualification and work experience for the position:
- Grade 12 certificate essential with Maths and English – min 50% for each subject
- Bachelor of Education degree (B.Ed.) or relevant Training Facilitator qualification and experience
- Ability to plan and conduct training sessions in a multi-cultural environment.
- Conduct on the job training, coaching and assessment.
- Support staff and management to identify training requirements/needs and performance monitoring
- Participate in and conduct audits – knowledge of quality management system will be advantageous
- Exceptional command of the English language
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task with good organisation skills with an ability to plan and execute
- Acts with integrity
- Resilient with an ability to work in a fast paced multi-task environment
- Good analytical skills and the ability to make informed decisions based judgement with good attention to detail
- Computer literate in Microsoft packages
- Valid driver’s license and own transport essential
- Flexible approach to working hours and travel, valid passport essential.
Application Instruction: Send CV and a professional cover photograph.
Please take note that initial correspondence will be via email
Correspondence will be entered into with short-listed candidates
If you have not received a reply within 1 week please consider your application unsuccessful