Our client based in Sandton is looking for a dynamic Marketing & Branding Accountant
Offer: R 25,000 to R 38,000 CTC
- Grade 12 Essential
- Marketing Degree or diploma
- A minimum of 5 years’ working experience
- Own vehicle
- Must have an outstanding creative side and strong branding and marketing experience
JOBSCOPE / Roles and responsibilities
- Conduct weekly status meetings with clients (telephonically or in person)
- Document minutes of the meetings and conversations and action them as part of the status report
- Update weekly Status reports per client, for approval of SRT/SRU and submit
- Update ROI reports on a weekly basis across all your designated accounts.
- Compile power point presentations on going for clients to review pitch suggestions, quarterly and annual strategies
- Assist in ideating executing the strategic plan set out per client with action reports weekly Ensure all queries are handled with care within same day, adequate information. Once enquiries are confirmed a booking form is to be completed and filed as reference document.
- Clients to receive comprehensive briefs on all MC, appearances, and social activations etc. as Initiative and assist with social media, influencer programs and digital solutions across your client portfolio
- Assist in brainstorming newsworthy angels for reach of the respective clients (ideations workshops external and internal) with the ultimate goal of developing compelling fresh content which will be suitable for publishing across multimedia platforms for all clients Briefing of required press releases per client (lead time 3 days)
- Writing of press releases when required - Assisting with compiling media frameworks per client per quarter review Pitching and persuading media to publish your client’s news; customized angels per outlet; across traditional / digital / blogs / influencers (50% of daily tasks)
- Assist in developing influencer strategies and managing the execution and on-going reporting
- Ensure each client received a min ROI each month with pre-determined peaks periods which might necessitate you achieve ROI: Press /Print: 30%, Broadcast min of 30%, digital 40% (and or according to client’s objectives)
- Developing media lists, media pitches monthly quarterly and if necessary - Monthly ROI reports across all accounts
- Annual and Quarterly Competitive SWAT analysis and recommendations
- Co-ordinate all media interviews for clients, and attend interviews with client where and if necessary and briefed by manager.
- Prepare detailed briefing document for client prior to every interview per client min 48hrs prior
- Assist with and attend all required customer events, press launches, sponsored events with the sole purpose of media amplification
- Source and deal with all client eventing needs; budget management, creative solutions, timeous deliveries, post event reports
- Manage client PR and event budget 100%
- General admin requirements in the office for MD will be required from time to time as well as other directors
Application Instruction: Send CV and a professional cover photograph.
Please take note that initial correspondence will be via email
Correspondence will be entered into with short-listed candidates
If you have not received a reply within 1 week please consider your application unsuccessful