Our client, a leading international Gold & Platinum Mining Group is looking for an experienced and qualified Bonus Scheme Supervisor at their facility near Westonaria in the Gauteng Province.
The Appointee should:
- Have a BA Degree or BCom in Human Resources
- Have 3 years minimum experience in the Bonus Department environment.
- Have advanced computer literacy skills (Computer Literate for Role, including Symplexity)
- Have basic understanding of mining terminology and organizations principles
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills and be able to interact independently with business partners, external advisors and the Unit/departmental teams
- Be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Be self-motivated and a strong team player
- Have a valid Driver’s Licence
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre
- AMFAM membership
- Experience in the Bonus Department environment within mining industry
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist with effective administration of Incentive/Bonus System manual/electronic for the operation
- Supervise the accurate input of required information onto Incentive/Bonus systems
- Assist in advising line management on their incentive/bonus queries
- Liaison with central payroll/Incentive services for effective overall system
- Ensure accurate data reporting to minimise risks
- Effective two way communication with fellow team members
- Assist in providing and supporting on-the-job training requirements to all Incentive employees
- Ensure the competency of all employees for the work required.
- Ensure the fair distribution, execution and scheduling of workload
- Ensure accurate daily and monthly Incentive reconciliations between payroll and bonus payments