Our client, a leading Chrome Mining Group is looking for an experienced and qualified FA Coordinator Procurement for their facility in Steelpoort in Mpumalanga.
Description: The incumbent will be responsible to provide a comprehensive Procurement service.
SAFETY, HEALTH, ENVIRONMENT AND QUALITY
- Identify and assess level of continuous risk exposures in area of responsibility by considering exposures to Business, Financial, Legal issues, People, Equipment, Material, Environment, Processes, etc.
- Consider the level of risk, apply mitigation and implement control measures for residual risk (set objectives, minimum requirements, etc.)
- Comply with SHEQ requirements (SHEQ Toolbox)
- Utilise the Information Management System (IMS) to initiate, investigate and report SHEQ status
CUSTOMERS: Liaise with and serve internal and external customers in a professional manner
Request for Quotes:
- Determine type of quote required
- Prepare RFQ documents
- Select vendors
- Transmit purchasing documents
- Maintain and analyse quotes
- File documentation
Purchase Orders: Create and transmit Purchase Orders and perform associated tasks therewith
Expediting: Expedite pro-actively all purchase orders and provide feedback to supervisor
Tenders: Research Market and Commodities, prepare tender documentation, arrange site meetings, take minutes, summarise tenders, present to tender board
- Arrange site meetings and take minutes
- Conduct site meetings
- Prepare tender adjudications
- Draft contracts
- Liaise with Corporate Legal Dept. for final approval regarding legal compliance clauses
- Maintain Contracts – price impacts, addendums, legal correspondence
- Deal with all queries relating to contracts
- Maintain contractual documentation and systems
SHAREHOLDER VALUE: Monitor and record benefits/savings
- Grade 12
- Procurement Diploma or meaningful progress toward achieving diploma.
- SAP Procurement knowledge
- Procurement experience in a Mining environment (at least 3 years)
- Additional qualifications: (will be advantageous)
- Procurement Diploma or recognised qualification in Commercial/Contract Law, coupled with at least 3 years relevant experience.