Permanent position for a Receptionist in Menlo Park Pretoria
Offer: R 8000 - 10000 + Performance Bonus
Available: 7 January 2019
Overall responsibilities of the role:
The position requires the candidate to carry out all the duties and responsibilities, normally involved, from a Receptionist / Assistant in a friendly, professional and competent way and to assist the Employer to run a business and to render a service to its clients.
- Qualifications: Matric Essential
Key tasks involved:
- Must be prepared to operate as the key person in the office as the Receptionist / Assistant.
- Operate the telephone system, screen calls, direct calls, make calls and take messages;
- Assist the Administration Executive with any adhoc duties as prescribed;
- Attend to computer work such as communication with clients, emails, documents to clients, and administration work;
- Communication with clients and to attend to their queries and needs in a friendly and competent way;
- Welcome clients at reception and attend immediately to their needs;
- Arrange and attend to deliveries at reception;
- Operate, maintain and develop the filing system;
- Basic administrative duties such as printing, scanning etc.;
- All kinds of administration that is normally expected from a Receptionist / Assistant to ensure organising of the company running smoothly.
Additional tasks: Such other tasks necessary for the conduct of the employer’s business, as the employer may from time to time direct.
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans
- Fully computer literate – MS Office
- Prepared to learn additional computer skills
- Strong nurturing and teambuilding qualities and a long-term outlook
- Diligent, neat, accurate, organised and demonstrates initiative
- People person with excellent communication skills
Application Instruction: CV and a professional cover photograph
- Correspondence will be entered into with short-listed candidates
- If you have not received a reply within 1 week please consider your application unsuccessful