Permanent position for an Invigilator Administrator in Sandton, Johannesburg
Offer: R 180000 - R20000
Our client, a service provider to the Financial Services Industry has a permanent position available in, Sandton, Johannesburg.
The main purpose of the position is the hosting of different types of Exams within a secured environment according to the Rules and Regulations as stipulated by the FSB/MBSE
- Hosting of different types of Exams within a secured environment.
- Providing support to the examination process ITO efficient administration of examinations, including the preparation of candidate entry, candidate invigilation, the distribution of examination materials, and the collection of the examinations).
- Matric and/or Relevant Tertiary qualification(Experience of working or studying in higher education environment desirable)
- 5-8 years’ experience in office administration
- Knowledge and experience of relevant software applications – Intermediate experience in Microsoft Office Suite, Windows applications, Internet and e-mail.
- Fully Bilingual (Afrikaans & English) - Proficient in spelling, punctuation, grammar and other English/Afrikaans language skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage workload in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to be methodical, detail-oriented and maintain a high level of accuracy
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain co-operative and positive working relationships with management and team members
- Ability to take ownership of all administration procedures and identify areas of improvement
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills with high focus on client service
- Ability to demonstrate excellent time management skills
The successful candidate must be able to conduct him/herself in a professional manner at all times. Must have the ability to interact with clients and communicate effectively as well as be reliable and trustworthy.
Application Instruction: Send CV and a professional cover photograph
- Please take note that initial correspondence will be via email
- Correspondence will be entered into with short-listed candidates
- If you have not received a reply within 1 week please consider your application unsuccessful