SAICA Learnerships – 2019 FOR CTA / Honours Graduates - completed in Pretoria East, GAUTENG
SALARY: R14,530.00 per month (CTA 1st level passed)
R14,900.00 per month (CTA 2nd level passed)
AA/EE opportunity: YES – must be able to converse in Afrikaans
BENEFITS: Not included
START DATE: 7 January 2019
- Seeking young dynamic person who want to start their SAICA articles in 2019 in pursue of a career as a Chartered Accountant.
- Must be willing to register with the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA) and the Independent Regulatory Board for Auditors (IRBA).
- Must have completed or be in the process of completing their accredited CTA/ Honours Accounting Degree at a recognized South African University
- Fully bilingual in English and Afrikaans
- Own reliable vehicle with license
- University of Technology or college applications WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Application Instruction: Send CV and a professional cover photograph
Please take note that initial correspondence will be via email
Correspondence will be entered into with short-listed candidates
If you have not received a reply within 1 week please consider your application unsuccessful