Mining Team Leader/Coach - Portuguese or Spanish speaking
Our Client based in South America wants to interview candidates for the position of Mining Team Leader/Coach.
- Mine Managers Certificate of Competency / Mine Overseers Ticket of Competency.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Candidates that are experience in all aspects of hard rock mining, included but not limited to operating winches, operating mechanical loaders, operating rock drill machines, installing box fronts, mining basics and principles.
- The suitable candidate must have hands on experience and be willing and able to transfer his/her skills to employees.
- Must be able to coach employees and be sure that they are properly trained to execute their duties.
- Must be able to co-ordinate his/her efforts and transfer skills pertaining to planning, leading, organizing and controlling to employees.
- Must be able to adopt a hands on approach noting that his/her office is underground and note that it will be expected to perform his/her duties in and underground environment daily.
- Must be fluent in Portuguese and or Spanish.
- Realize that this is a full time on site position.
HOW TO APPLY: Please register and then Apply Online.