- Coordinate resources, schedules and activities to effectively manage the depot.
- Ensure supplies are ordered for each job.
- Assist with quotations, project management, materials purchasing and quality checks.
- Provide oversight and check job estimates.
- Regularly report progress on each job and quickly communicate delays or concerns with the General Manager(s). Report on overruns or shortfalls.
- Provide feedback to staff that are not performing to the expected level.
- Promote a Health and Safety culture within the depot.
- Great understanding of the transport industry. (Previous logistical experience is a necessity)