Key Account Manager : Poultry
R700 – 900 000 p.a. CTC + quarterly and annual incentive bonuses
Our industry leading client seeks a Key Account Manager to manage the monogastric business focusing on key account management, sales, marketing and business growth.
- Take accountability for the monogastric business on a territory basis
- Key account management, organize and manage relationships with key distributors, integrators, influencers, consultants and end users in the region.
- Drive marketing strategies, launches, advertising and promotions.
- Develop a regional monogastric strategy and implementation plan
- Achieve annual budgets for sales, GM and OPEX.
- Build momentum business in the monogastric segment. Launch various products
- Call on customers and end users
- Build a network of resources to support key products
- Represent and present at trade shows and industry events
- Keeps abreast of trends in the field, reports and champions new thought with management in respective divisions
- Enlist technical support resources as needed to efficiently and effectively meet customer and territory sales requirements.
- Develop and implement appropriate research and demonstration trials
- Achieving/exceeding revenue and gross margin sales targets in territory for the entire Poultry portfolio of products.
- Building product and brand awareness with key customers, influences, and end users
- Develop a comprehensive business plan that sets key account plans, priorities, and tactics for delivering results.
· Tertiary Degree and 5 years Animal Health industry experience
· Fully Bilingual (English/ Afrikaans)
· Clean driver’s licence and own vehicle
· Hunter type personality with strong customer focus
· Quantitative and financial understanding
· Understanding of nutrition and biological function in poultry
· Understanding poultry diseases
· Sound understanding of poultry production systems
· Good understanding of regulatory environment
· Working knowledge of scientific basis of MFA, Nutritional Product lines and Vaccines and how products deliver value to producers.
· Strong negotiator