Dealership Accountant position available in the Harrismith Free State region for a Heavy Commercial Vehicle Manufacturer.
- Candidates must have Automotive Industry experience, be presentable and possess a financial qualification (Bcom). Experience working on Automate, SAP and Excel (Advanced) is a must.
- Candidates are expected to do: Full bookkeeping function to trial balance.
- Full branch financial function.
- Management account. Assets control.
- Expenses control. Full parts, service and vehicle model function.
- Inventory control.
- Preparing financial report (Balance sheet, Income statement and cash flow report)
- Full budgeting function.
- Financial management and analysis report preparation.
- Ensure policies and procedures are adhered to. And more.
Basic Salary: Negotiable, Medical aid and Pension contribution, additional benefits to be discussed.
Disclaimer: Dear Applicant, please note that if you are not contacted within five days of your application you may assume that the application was unsuccessful (i.e. You do not adhere to the minimum standards for the position in question) your CV will however be placed onto our database for any future employment opportunities that may arise.