Business Development Executive (Property Management) (MKT123) in Johannesburg North
Salary R28 – 30 000.00 basic + R5500 – R7500 car, petrol & cell allowance + very good commission
Hours you are expected to be available to take sales leads and be working are: 8am-5pm, working environment is very flexible.Leading organization within the property rental management industry is currently recruiting for a top achieving Business Development Executive.
Experience & education
- Must come with PROPERTY MANAGEMENT background - 2/3years experience
- Preferably a diploma or degree in finance
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proven ability to handle significant volume of outbound activity
- Demonstrated verbal and written (email) skills.
- Ability to do initial research prior to contact.
- Ability to assist Marketing and Sales Leadership to create/implement pro-active sales campaigns.
- Technical ability to understand overall presentations, demo, competitive differentiation and answer the
- standard initial questions.
- Must have a desire to keep up-to-date on technology trends, developments & best practices.
- Must have a positive phone demeaner who will pick up the phone and find deals.
- Demonstrated cold calling skills and ability to hunt for new opportunities and develop quick customer
- Goal driven attitude to close deals on an enterprise level
- Keen interest in becoming a technical sales expert
- Mature communication skills to present in front of Fortune 500 C-Level clients
- Analytical understanding of a complex sales process
- Feeling home in a high growth environment with plenty opportunities to expand your
- As the Candidate will be selling, it is imperative that they have an outgoing, dynamic and vibrant personality
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Candidate will be selling Property Management Software which is a financial software package
- This Candidate must be based in Gauteng and will work from home so self-discipline is essential
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office, Pastel or other financial software).
- Extensive administration skills are a requirement
- Management experience would be extremely beneficial
- Complement your sales pipeline with prospecting activities
- Excel at closing deals from end to end and become and industry expert
- Negotiate deals, contracts and legal documents.
- Actively on-board new clients and manage your own accounts
- Impress clients with your technical knowledge and sales expertise
#business #development #jobs #Johannesburg #recruiter #recruitment #sales #marketing
quote MKT123 in the subject line