Permanent positiobn for an IT Accounts Manager in Durbanville Western Cape
Salary: R18 000 R23 000 p/m & benefits
CV deadline: 29 March 2019
Overall role: Manage new and existing clients for IT company
Requirements and skills
- Matric completed
- Relevant qualification preferred
- 2-4 Years sales experience required
- Experience in building strong relationships
- Ability to sell via channel partners & directly to clients
- Strong client service delivery focus.
- Fluent in English
- Strong oral & verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of general IT concepts.
- Manage new and existing accounts.
- Schedule and run meetings.
- Setup workshops.
- Proactively manage client expectations.
- Maintain Sales pipeline and lead information on CRM system up until invoicing.
- Provide feedback gathered through field activities.
- Disseminate information to relevant parties.
- Manage and adhere to deadlines.
- Identify resources.
- Assist with the invoice process.
- Provide admin and marketing assistance.
- Provide pre-technical assistance
Send a WORD format CV, NOT a PDF format CV.
Ensure CV contains the following:
ID number, nationality, equity status (African, Coloured etc.) languages, address, notice period, current reason for wanting to leave & previous reasons for leaving, current & required salary, references, computer literacy & photo.
Send certified Matric certificate, ID copy and highest qualification with application
Provide a clear motivation for the position
If no feedback received after two weeks after deadline date, then consider the application as not successful