A permanent position exists for Accounts Payable Administrator stationed at our FCIT Head Office in Midrand. The position will report to the Creditors Supervisor.
- Minimum Matric Certificate and preferably a recognised creditors qualification
- At least 3 years’ experience and full knowledge of creditors and reconciliations is essential
- Sound working knowledge of the SAP system
- Proficiency in MS Word and especially Excel is essential (VLOOKUP, PIVOT)
- Numerical accuracy and high methodical working methods are required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to liaise professionally with clients and personnel at all levels
- Ability to work without supervision, under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Receiving of invoices and ensuring that the necessary authorisation is obtained Preparation of invoices and accurate capturing onto SAP before month end deadlines.
- Ensuring that monthly statements are received and creditors’ accounts are reconciled monthly.
- Liaising with creditors in relation to any queries and ensuring that they are resolved
- Administration of creditor accounts
- Preparation and capturing of creditor payments
- Filing of all relevant documentation
- Maintain Housekeeping file on a weekly basis
- Preparing of accruals monthly
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to follow instructions accurately