We have a exciting opporunity available for a Junior Management Consultant.
This position will be based at our Head Office in Helderkruin reporting to the Chief Financial Officer.
Required Education, Experience and Skills.
- B Comm degree or similar.
- 3 year working experience
- Advanced Excel Knowledge.
- Able to work independently and Self Motivated
- Problem solving skills
- Good people skills and good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Preparing budget reports for Corporate Support and Admin departments and divisions
- Reporting on variances
- Planning, studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity of different divisions, business units and functions
- Analysing data collected and recording results
- Determining fixed costs
- Determining variable costs of business
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures
- Analysing audits of costs and preparing reports
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services
- Estimating the impact of changes in service offerings and introduction of new projects on pricing and profit margins
- Analysing and reporting on profit margins
- Putting together cost effective solutions for internal clients