Property Fund Administrator/Coordinator
R500 – 550 000 Per Annum CTC
Our prestigious Property Fund Client has an opening for an Administrator who will provide high level day to day professional business services and operational support. The candidate will report to the CEO and assist the Group CFO, CFO, and staff with complex work of a sensitive or confidential nature. The position will also serve as a liaison to the Shareholders and will require a person of this calibre and presentability.
What You Will Do:
- Event planning-Workshops, Shareholders Meetings and any other event which requires conference and budget approval, catering, site access, lodging and Guest travel.
- Procurement back up.
- Database management for safety, employees, websites, space allocation and assets.
- Scheduling and calendaring complex meetings; including audio visual logistics.
- Preparing Board Reports, Announcements, Management Packs, Agendas and/or Presentations.
- Full PA/Secretarial functions as required
What is Required:
- Mature female (35 years +), matriculated with relevant tertiary qualification is essential
- A minimum of eight years advanced relevant operational or administrative knowledge and experience, in an Executive Management environment.
- Comprehensive experience using Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point), Adobe and Google Suite (Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Groups, Forms, Slides and Mail).
- Ability to work independently, set priorities and provide excellent customer service.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, assume responsibility and remain flexible in a fast paced evolving environment.
- Advanced computer proficiency.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment with a variety of people in various levels of management.
- Knowledgeable using video conferencing software, i.e. Zoom, Webex, Skype.
- Applicant MUST live within 20kms of Bryanston AT TIME of application