R45 000.00 including Provident Fund
An exciting opportunity for an eCommerce specialist has become available with our client based in Randburg, Johannesburg. The successful candidate will be accountable for the eCommerce channel sales and customer satisfaction, achieved by building the channels’ annual operational plan and business development ensuring that there is end to end optimisation on owened and non owned digital boutiques.
- At least 5 years’ experience in eBusiness.
- Strong experience in eCommerce activities to drive traffic on websites
- Strong experience in eCommerce Operations (Content Management, e-Merchandising & personalisation)
- Strong Web Analytics knowledge (Google Analytics certification a plus)
- Experience with CMS and Magento (preferably version 2.0)
- Project Management and Stakeholder Management (understand decision and escalation processes)
- Experience in building and managing eBusiness operations (organization, processes, guidelines) a strong plus.
- CRM and eCRM Experience a plus
- University Degree preferred
- Commercial Business Acumen (understanding of processes and enablers, drivers of Business Models & being capable to translate it into relevant Marketing Actions)
- Good understanding of value chain analysis and all functional areas of the business beyond Marketing, e.g. finance, manufacturing, procurement, supply chain, demand planning
- Excellent planning and administration skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Lead the markets' eCommerce business development and builds the operational plan to deliver on sales and customer satisfaction targets
- Lead the eCommerce channel business development
- Lead eCommerce Operations (B2C & OOH)
- Own the Day-to-day running of digital boutiques
- Manage the eCommerce Channels Performance