Permanent position in the Manufactory industry (bathroom products) in Seoul, South Korea.
Salary negotiable according to qualifications and experience.
- 10+ years experience in a Manufacturing Industry essential (Bathroom products).
- Proficiency in Korean and English Language is a must.
- Accredited Financial Qualification.
- Day to day accounting following guidelines and accounting principles.
- Updating BOM and material accounting.
- Passing various bills including transport, CHA, Material, administration etc.
- Coordination with Customers and H.O. on regular basis
- Using ERP for various accounting and MIS, updating ERP for various masters -Item, Vendor, Customer
- Prepare Projected Cash Flow, PL, BS on periodical basis
- Dealers management and Incentive computation
- Guide & develop team members
- Control on A/R, Inventory, Advances and valuation of WIP
- Develop team and bring out 100% productivity from each team member
- Costing of various products and keeping Cost records, Pricing of products
- Co-ordinate with other departments to extend various support and timely closings
- Have control on Plant expenses, manpower productivity, Insurance claims etc.
- A big support to Operations being guide and showing road map in line of Financials
- Project sales coordination and sponsorship / advertisement controls
- Ensuring periodical Bank Reconciliation, payments and expenses accounting
- Fixed Assets management, Monthly trial balance and keeping all Accounting records
- Coordination with Statutory Auditor, Internal Auditor and various consultants
- Induction of innovative ways for cost control and cost reduction
- Induction of new SOPs for improving efficiency and system oriented working
- Import Accounting / Export Accounting and forex management
- Debt Syndication, Foreign LC / Domestic LC, Bank Guarantees, Tender Bidding etc.
FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS (HARDWARE):
- Experience in Plant & material accounting and costing
- Experience of Finance - Bank & Institutions
- Experience of working in ERP atmosphere - Oracle / SAP
- Experience in handling team of 8~10 members
- Experience of MIS and finalization of books of accounts
- Experience of Budgeting and budgetary controls
- Experience in Indirect tax and working knowledge of direct tax
- Experience in setting goals and doing reviews of the team & filling the gaps
- Import / Export Accounting, insurance, sample accounting etc.
HOW TO APPLY: Please register and then Apply Online.