Multimedia Graphic Designer
R15000 – R18000 per month
3 Month contract with a possibility of permanent
- A diploma or degree in multimedia graphic design.
- Previous experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects, In design, Flash, Muse, Dreamweaver and Creative Suite, Photography, Video Editing, UX/UI Design, HTML/CSS, a MUST.
- Computer Literacy - MS Office Suites.
- A well-developed portfolio.
- Comfortable in Keynote and other presentation software.
- Proven competence in design and image manipulation software.
- New media and refine existing designs.
- Build designs of graphic by combining graphic design with animation to create corporate identities.
- Online designs on product specs.
- Computer based videos and presentations.
- Develop marketing or communication materials for the different product portfolios, proposals, presentations, signage, invitations, and event displays.
- Manage image assets and turn written concepts or materials into effective visual presentations.
- Take a lead role in some projects in the creation direction from the business and drive output to support sales campaigns.
- Use software programs to create the graphics and animations found in web pages, television adverts, computer games and films.
- Design user interfaces, develop and maintain websites, interactive applications, simulations, video or audio streaming.
- Incorporate advanced multimedia technology such as graphic design, multimedia authoring, website-oriented media integration, advance publishing (e.g. colour separation, advanced image processing and design), digital video acquisition and production, professional media acquisition (e.g., high-end scanning and colour matching, digital photography, scientific imaging, three-dimensional digitalization), and/or two- or three-dimensional animation and visualization.
- Multimedia or multimedia setting.
- Maintain ISO compliancy.