Call Centre Sales Team Leaders (Night Shift)
Cape Town, woodstock
R16000 – R20000 per month
Included in CTC: Medical aid, provident fund, group life, laptop
Additional: Shift allowance, annual performance bonus.
- This post will be night shift (willing to work Shifts between 22:00 and 14:30pm)
- Minimum 24 months’ experience
- Team management experience in sales target driven environment
- Experience with utilities/energy of financial services sales experience
- Strong coaching abilities
The Call Centre Team Leader is a senior position in the Call Centres Agents job family. They operate under the direction and guidance of the Call Centres Manager.
The primary responsibility of the Call Centre Team Leader is to ensure the delivery of excellent customer service by operationally managing a team of Call Centres Agents in the performance of their day to day activities.
In this position, you will be required to:
- Effectively manage and coach a team of Call Centres Agents to ensure optimal performance and that “out of line” situations are addressed immediately.
- Conduct team briefing sessions as scheduled by the Workforce management team and ensure that all relevant communication is shared regularly.
- Administer the timekeeping of Agents and update the operational performance files of each Agent.
- Resolve more complex customer queries ensuring resolution and drive team performance on systems and all metrics as contracted.
Sales Team Leader required on night shift for the Health vertical at the BU due to expansion
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with our client.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 50 countries and more than 30 000 employees. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies – who are all relying on our client to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era. You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work – whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success. You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions. Great talent. Great teams. Great work. Great opportunities.