Schoolteacher - Honduras, Central America.
Our client, a small private international school based in Honduras, Central America would like to review applications for the position of a teacher with international experience. The school has 40-50 learners on primary and secondary level and employs 6 full time teachers. The brief of the incumbent would be to implement a Canadian or similar education curriculum at the school and improve the quality of education provided to the learners. The opportunity would be open for the successful candidate to become the Headmaster/School Principal.
QUALIFICATIONS AND TRAINING:
- English speaking and good understanding of Spanish.
- Qualified teacher status (as recognised by a relevant Department for Education).
- Successful completion of significant additional study relating directly to the education of primary and secondary aged pupils and/or the management and organisation of a school.
- Participation in recent, relevant in-service training.
- Specific Knowledge of the Canadian (or similar) schooling system/curriculum
- Passionate about education and people development – a commitment to delivering an outstanding holistic education to all students.
- Ability to inspire and unite students, staff and parents through being an involved and visible presence on campus
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Understanding of school enrolment strategies and the relationship with an organisational and international business model.
- Experience of managing school budgets and financial management.
- Ability to deal with constant change.
- Proven commitment to safeguarding of children and staff.
- Some experience of working in an organisation of schools.
- Good understanding of International education policies, legislation and compliance.
Please send an English MS Word CV.
HOW TO APPLY: Please register and then Apply Online.