Bookkeeper (EHC 361)
Kraaifontein, Cape Town
R15 000 – R20 000 per month.
Essential requirements: (Candidates must meet minimum requirements)
- At least 2 year working experience in automotive industry
- Automate experience
- Accounting degree/ diploma
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Other duties may be assigned within financial department.
- Bookkeeping full function to Trail Balance,
- Reconcile Cashbook (bank & petty cash), Debtors Account, Inter branch account, etc.
- Creditors control full function,
- Allocate Parts Receipts Suspense Account, Warranty Claim Account.
- Fix Assets Register,
- EFT payment requisition,
- Cheque book control,
- Expenses control,
- Full parts model function in automate,
- Full service model function in automate,
- Stock Control -Parts, new, Used Vehicle and Workshop,
- Preparing management report,
- Ensure Policies and Procedures are adhered to.
- All job has to be completed before the deadline date, please find the deadline date detail on the attached time table.
Please Apply Online and quote EHC361 in the subject line
Closing date for applications: 30th August 2017