Dialer Administrator (IT) EHC311 - Durban North
R18000 – R20000 per month
- Grade 12 or equivalent NQF Level 4 Qualification
- National Diploma or equivalent NQF Level 5 Qualification in Information Technology
- MS SQL Server tertiary education and experience is a requirement
- Proficient at MS Office (Excel - advanced) Dialer administration experience is essential
- Knowledge of contact centre systems and processes is essential responsibility of performing data analysis and reporting of system gathered data to enable senior business leaders to make data driven decisions. The Senior Administrator will enter and analyze quality and operations related data to identify important trends and ensure that data is accurate and presented in a clear, concise and relevant manner.
- Develop dialer calling strategies, jobs, and selections set-up, testing, monitoring and verification
- Review and analyse campaign results and adjust to provide maximum performance
- Manage daily dialer campaigns to ensure business strategies are implemented as designed
- Provide feedback and recommendations on dialer/campaign changes to support contact rates and other performance indicators
- Assist in the planning, implementation, maintenance, and monitoring of Dialer systems and its integration with other operating systems
- Provide support to Dialer management with analysing production and efficiency trends. This includes the ability to produce, understand and analyse efficiency or gap reports to recommend process changes/updates. Track key performance indicators, generate and distribute dialer reports as necessary
- Maintain/updates dialer settings as needed to maximize scheduling in order to cover all operating hours, maximize production (total dials) and efficiency (slot utilization).
- Real time monitoring scheduling adjustments based on contact centre performance and staffing schedule adherence to assure service levels are consistently met.
- Coordinates with IT and vendors in troubleshooting to assure full functionality and systems performance during all hours of operation.
Data Analyst Responsibilities
- Provide reporting and performance monitoring to internal departments and customers using data from a SQL Database
- Assist in ad hoc projects that require the analysis of data and metrics
- Analyse and advise management of workflow issues and data integrity problems and offer recommendations on resolution
- Maintain detailed documentation and communicate with team members on project assignments
- Create persuasive presentations using visual representations of data through graphs, charts and models
#dialer #DBA #jobs #durban #ITNo website links or Email address. No duplicate ads.