This post has expired! It was posted more than 90 days ago.
Hunter Plastics Ensuring manufacturing processes, methods, equipment, and quality systems meet or exceed the requirements of our customers and 3rd party registrars and are consistent with established standards, customer specifications, and production goals.
Minimum Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.) in Engineering, preferably Mechanical from an accredited college or university.
· 5+ years working experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in Aerospace/Medical Manufacturing environment
· ASQ-CQE Certification is desirable, but not required.
· Experience with ISO 9001, 13845, AS9100, NADCAP (Welding)
· Ability to articulate a vision and strategy in a way that inspires and motivates a team and focuses their energy on achieving business goals. Respectful and outstanding leadership skills that motivate staff to exceed expectations.
· Strong ability to manage multiple, complex priorities within timeframes.
· nsure accountability for results that maximize contribution to business objectives.
· Ceramics background
· Quality orientation and high attention to detail.
· Experience working with high performance teams.
· Problem analysis and problem resolution skills.
· Must be familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel software.
· Must be able to clearly present ideas and reports in written and verbal format.
· Must be able to work well with subordinates, peers and superiors in all departments of the Company.
· Must be able to work well with external contacts of the Company.
· Must have good time management, planning and negotiation skills.
· Must be capable of sitting and using a computer for the majority of an 8-hour workday.
· Must be able to lift 35 pounds.
· Must be capable of traveling within the UK and Internationally.
· Must have corrected eye vision of 20/20.